All Applications will attract a one-off non-refundable submission fee of US$25.00 (PayPal)
- Successful Applicants who are short-listed may be asked to provide additional documentation or Business Plans, Budgets, etc.
- Decisions by the judging panel will be final
- Completed Applications (including proof of payment of Application Fee) to be emailed to email@example.com
Successful Applicants will receive an all expenses* paid trip to Australia, where they will be invited to pitch their business ideas to a group of Bankers, VCs, Angel Investors and successful entrepreneurs, who may offer aid in the form of equity investment, management services, business networking and mentoring.
*Flights, transfers, and accommodation
- Must qualify as a -Start-up’ under the Indian government regulations (if unsure go to www.startupindia.gov.in)
- Business must be either founded (or co-founded) by women or have a significant ownership by women (33.3%+ shareholding) or have a women-centric staff ratio 51%+ OR Concept must be of significant benefit to women.
- Founder or representative (senior manager) must speak English
- Business must have already received some seed funding
- Concept must have a unique selling or value proposition, solve a vital problem, and excite interest in the judging panel.
- Concept must be globally-scalable, and have some existing traction (sales, partners, or customers) or a ‘proof of concept’ (MVP)
- Candidates must impress judges with their vision, determination and understanding of their chosen industry
- Concept must be defensible (own Intellectual Property or trademarks/patents pending) or have high barriers to entry
- Shortlisted Applicants will be asked to submit further business plans
- Applicants will be responsible for obtaining their own insurance, passports & visas